It has been seven years and you are still missed Collin. A few of the many things that I regret I cannot do anymore...
- head to your house to watch movies, play Halo, or even cleanse your computer of its latest demon viruses.
- play Beruit with you or against you
- head to the Milford Rec and play some Golden Axe with you.
- head to the Square One theater to see your latest play
- sing those crazy skull lyrics to Canned Heat's Going Up the Country with you.
- walk under that laughing skull in the doorway to your kitchen and have a cold Killian's.
- read your Grimm Lore and come up with new lore with you
- laugh as you torment my poor Mom with your crazy responses to "What are you guys up to tonight?"
- quote the crazy cultists from Blood together at one of the many parties at the Duva house.
- piss you off by telling you that "When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master." during a Beruit game.
- do that "Grimm Chin" thing we used to do when we met at Ruby Tuesday.
- Shake your hand one more time.
|Collin doing the "Grimm chin" (courtesy of the Algonkuin Theater Company)|
|Collin in the last of his plays I came to see (courtesy of Square One Theater, Stratford CT)|
|God Bless you and rest in peace mighty MOJ!|